Tuesday, April 20, 2010

MOAB



We went camping to Moab for Easter weekend with the Chadwicks, Johnsons, and Bentleys. It was so fun being out on the rangers all day and ejoying eachothers company. We got to enjoy some nice sunny weather (finally). The Easter bunny found his way out to Moab. He spoiled all the kids with a big Easter egg hunt and lots of other goodies. It was nice to get out of the house for a weekend, its been way to long since we left for a vacation! Thanks Zach for getting everything ready and making such a fun trip for us all to enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

So much fun! We need to come to Moab with you guys bacause we have a Rhino and it would be so much fun to hang out with you guys. Your pictures are always beautiful and Ava's dance review what a beauty.

The Wood Family said...

Oh my gosh! Your girls have gotten so big! I can't believe I haven't seen you guys since Christmas! I'm excited to do a trip! That looks like it was so much fun... wish we could have been there! Maybe next year? Loves...

Cassie said...

Looks like tons of fun! We are headed to Moab in 6 weeks! I am counting down the days to get outta here to some warmer weather! We should get together soon! i don't have your number anymore, i had to get a new phone and lost all my contacts. give me a call or shoot me a text. 787-1552