Sunday, December 27, 2009

Princess's On Ice

My dad got us tickets to princess's on Ice. We made it a fun girls night out. We went down with my mom and sister and her little girl. We went and had dinner at gateway before the show started. Ava and Halle looked so cute in the dress up clothes my mom brought for them to wear. They had such a fun time. The seats were great we were on the 3rd row. It made a big difference being so close. Ava actually sat really well and was amused throughout the whole show. Thanks Grandma for the fun girls night out and for always spoiling us!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Embellish the Moment said...

Cutest princesses! We did disney on ice last year, and it waas so fun. But I couldn't talk dad into it this year, bummer. We should have just went without him! By the way, thanks for catching your blog up, you inspired me that it's okay to blog several months at the same time!