Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Zach

For Zachs Birthday we went up to Bear Lake and stayed at my aunts cabin. The weather wasnt the greatest but we still had a great time. Friday we spent the day out on the Lake. Boating was a little hard with the wind and choppy water but we still had a fun time just being out there in the lake. Saturday we went on a rhino ride up to the sinks and did a really cool trail. Thanks to John and Shea, Jo and Frank for coming and spending Zachs Birthday with us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH LOVE YOU!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Wood Family said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Looks like you guys all had a blast! We can't wait for Powell!!

Sheri said...

Bobbi-
This is unrelated to your blog post (I thought this would be the easiest way to reach you), but I was hoping you could answer a question for me. In 9th grade Sheri kissed a redheaded kid that she says was friends with someone you liked, and she refuses to tell me who it was. I thought you might remember. Can you help me out? Thanks. I'm sure she'd appreciate it as well. Kiel (berry.kiel@gmail.com).

Dan and Marsha said...

bobbi those pictures on the left are so cute, who does them for you? I love your girls names, they are so girlie, it's perfect!!